Today it is Nintendo's 25th Birthday!
I'm not really a big fan of video games but the original Super Mario is one of the only video games I actually like to play.
On this Nintendo Birthday, I happened to find a website that has all the greatest Nintendo games online for free!
Probably not the best thing to come across when I have 3 exams tomorrow....
Anyway if you want to have some old school fun, click the link!
p.s. I know this was a random thing to blog after not blogging for so long but it was quick and easy and a good little study break. I will try to do some more blog catching up sometime soon... I hope. ha
Let me tell you it ended up being quite an adventurous day.
We had a lot of things go wrong...
1) even though it was the end of March it was FREEZING cold that day and super snowy, which to say the least is not pleasant for anyone.
2) The location arranged was in a junkyard and you had to pay a fee to shoot there but it turns out they only let you use part of the junk yard, the part that was uninteresting and hard to shoot in. So we took a few illegal shots in the off limits area and then got kicked out.
3) there was nowhere for the models to change....my car became the change room.
4) since the original location didn't work out and the photographer didn't have a backup location we drove around Calgary for like 3 hours until we found another suitable place.
5) since it was so cold and everyone was pretty grumpy about it taking a lot longer than planned we only used 2 of the 3 outfits.
Anyway it was a long day and I only ended up with 7 photos from the photographer....most of them don't even show off the outfits that well but well it was an experience I guess right?
the first picture is taken on my iphone and the rest are byJasmin Dosanj