Thursday, November 12, 2009

Want some style inspiration?

I found this website today, www.stylelikeu.com,
and I have been watching the videos on it all day!
Ok maybe not all day but I have watched a lot of them already.
It is kind of like the Sartorialist except instead of just pictures of people with amazing style,
it is videos of them in their home/closet, showing off not just one outfit, but a few of their favorites.
An extra, extra bonus is their personal commentary about their style and how they feel about fashion etc.
Very inspiring.



4 comments:

Hermione said...

That's so great! So inspiring! Unfortunately my connection is so slow the sound turns into some kind of avant garde electronica:(

girluntitled said...

hey i found this vid the other day too! i still have been uber handicapped lately in the outfit department though...wanna come live in my spare bed maya? i'll pay you with mandarin oranges since someone thought it was a brilliant idea to buy a cart of about 600 of them! *smiles*

Manda said...

i recognize that closet. hmmm.

angie" said...

how was the weekend visit to your hometown-?!
I miss you!